2. Breathe properly
If we are exposed to stressful situations, our breathing automatically becomes quick and shallow. It is precisely in these moments that we should consciously take deep breaths in order to take in enough oxygen to release the tension from our bodies. Only when we are relaxed do we have a clear head. Simple daily exercises can help us to breathe properly.
- Lie on your back and stretch your legs out.
- Place your hands on your stomach with your middle fingers touching each other above your navel.
- Now take a deep breath and count slowly to two. When breathing in, the abdominal wall rises. Hold your breath for one second in this position.
- Now consciously breathe out so that your stomach retracts. When you feel that all the air has been expelled, try to force the very last air out with a final blow.
- Now breathe in very slowly again and repeat the exercise as often as you want.
- The exercise is also recommended if you have difficulty falling asleep at night.
Die Übung ist auch dann zu empfehlen, wenn Sie abends Schwierigkeiten beim Einschlafen haben.
Care tip: fenjal revitalising fragrant crème bath